Working at Congruity
Join a fast-growing, hard-working company with a sincere focus on work/life balance.
The Congruity Group is searching for a proactive, detail-oriented Program Manager with exceptional project management and communication skills to work with our senior-leader clients on their customer initiatives. Successful candidates will first and foremost, be a fit within our culture. Click below to view the full description.
Role: Program Manager
Location: Dayton, OH
Job Status: Full time employee
At The Congruity Group, we are 100% focused on making a major impact within the industries we serve. We are a highly collaborative team with a vision of growing our company into a recognized global leader in the space of Customer Engagement.
You will like it here if you are energetic, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about doing meaningful work and doing it well.
The Congruity Group is searching for a proactive, detail-oriented rock star with exceptional project management and communication skills to work with our senior leader clients on their customer initiatives.
Successful candidates will first and foremost, be a fit within our culture. What matters most to us are the following character traits:
- Does the right thing even when no one is looking
- Loves being a great team player
- Embraces the entrepreneurial spirit and excitedly rides the entrepreneurial roller coaster
- Understands and appreciates the value of working within established systems and process, yet is always looking for creative ways to improve
- Commits to working hard but understands the importance of having fun
- Uses their words to add value to the world rather than to detract
- Looks for the positive but understands the importance of having difficult conversations when needed
- Never settles for less than the best within themselves and for the client
- Self-aware but not self-obsessed
- Consistently happy disposition
- A respectful but provocative attitude, always questioning and pushing thinking, but knows when to land the plane
Overview of the Role:
The Program Manager is the account owner for our client engagements and serves as the liaison between our clients and the Congruity Consultant who facilitates the engagement.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall success of the engagement and is tasked with ensuring a flawless delivery of Virtual and In-person Customer Advisory Boards. The successful Program Manager will utilize our proprietary methodology to ensure that client outcomes are successfully achieved, and that the initiative stays within the pre-defined resources allocated with regard to time and expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven project management experience
- Proficient in various software applications
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with executives
- Ability to anticipate consequences of a change in direction
- Ability to stay out in front of our clients’ requests
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Extraordinary ability to align stakeholders and communicate accordingly
- Must be able to plan and execute projects beyond a task-driven level
- Strong project management skills including developing timelines, managing deliverables, collaborating, coordinating and communicating with multiple stakeholders
- Leads creation of deliverables and ensures that all required processes are followed to obtain needed feedback and ensure quality assurance
- Must be able to juggle multiple project deliverables and prioritize accordingly
- Comfortable with changing landscape; ability to reprioritize quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
For consideration, please submit your resume in the form below. You may also send your resume, three references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.